Friday, January 26, 2007

Documentaries by Alex Jones and Aaron Russo

2 documentaries.

In "Terrorstorm", Alex Jones talks about the covert operations the CIA orchestrated over the decades to advance the elite's agendas. Examples are given from the Reichstag fire in the 30s in Germany which led Hitler into power, the Gulf of Tonkin in the 60s which triggered the vietnam war, and the US-backed Iranian coup of 1953 which overthrew the Prime Minister are all interconnected false-flag terror events.


Infowars.com Link

In "America:Freedom to Fascism", Aaron Russo talks about the credibility of the federal income tax, connects the dots between money creation, federal income tax, voter fraud, the national identity card (becoming law in May 2008) and the implementation of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to track citizens.


FreedomtoFascism.com Link

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i
own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of
spam remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: Psn Code Generator

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you desire to increase your experience only
keep visiting this site and be updated with the most recent news posted here.



Take a look at my web-site: Garcinia Cambogia

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This article will assist the internet viewers for creating
new web site or even a weblog from start
to end.

Here is my site: Cafe SD

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation but I in
finding this matter to be actually one thing that I believe I would by no means understand.
It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me.
I'm having a look ahead on your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

Look into my web page - best backup software

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your exciting article. One other problem is that mesothelioma cancer is generally a result of
the inhalation of dust from asbestos fiber, which is a dangerous material.
It's commonly noticed among laborers in the construction industry who have long experience of asbestos. It is caused by residing in asbestos insulated buildings for a long period of time, Genetic makeup plays an important role, and some consumers are more vulnerable on the risk than others.

Here is my webpage ... quibids reviews

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've
joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!



my weblog - Dragon City Cheat Engine

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in
accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even
I achievement you access consistently quickly.



Here is my blog post: Codes Psn Gratuit

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home